Terms & Conditions
Faysal Bank will not be liable of any damages or loss suffered by the customer arising out of the purchase, installation, use or otherwise of the product(s) and / or service(s) under the Installment Plan for any negligence. breach of statutory or other duty on the part of our merchants. Nor shall Faysal Bank be responsible in any way for the quality of the product.) and /or service(s) Purchased under the installment Plan. Any complaint as to the quality of the product(s) purchased and service(s) rendered through the Installment Plan shall be referred to the supplier or merchant and shall not affect the customer's obligation to continue paying the installment plan monthly installment and / or other payment obligations to Faysal Bank.
• The product will be delivered at the designated address within 15 working days.
• The customer's CNIC will be required as an identification
• Product warranty will be as per the Merchant / Warranty terms for the particular item.
• Delivery of the products will be subject to the availability of stock and prices are subject to change without notice.
• PIP plans are subject to the Faysal Bank Credit Cards Terms and Conditions.
FBL’s role is limited to payment settlement as Agent between the Customers and Merchants, however FBL does not warrant or guarantee for quality of the product, since the product is the ownership of the respective Merchant on the Platforms. DigiMall disclaims any liability in quantity, specification of the product and offers in the DigiMall and any other obligations whatsoever in nature in this regard, so customer needs to read guidelines carefully.
“Customer hereby acknowledges, undertakes and confirms that any payment/ charges against Customer’s order at DigiMall that are not debited due to any system error as per payment method selected by the Customer (i.e. Account, Credit Card etc. ). Customer hereby authorizes Faysal Bank to debit the same subsequently from the amount/fund available in any accounts of the Customer or through any of the following (1) Accounts of the Customer (2) Credit Cards (issued by Faysal Bank to the Customer)”.
Pricing, Availability & Order Processing
All prices are listed in Rupees and are inclusive of GST and are listed on DigiMall ('the Site') by the seller that is selling the product or service. Items in your Shopping Cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item's product detail page. Placing an order does not reserve the price shown at that time. It is also possible that an item's price may increase or decrease between the time you place the order and the time it's processed.
We do not offer price matching for any items sold by any seller on our Site or other websites.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the Site. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed. In case of cancellation of such an order, our policies for refund will apply.
We list availability information for products listed on the Site, including on each product information page. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by e-mail or sms if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. FBL reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time.
Complaints are filed as a result of a disagreement between the User and the Merchant. Complaint arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue. It is important that before a User raises a complaint, they should attempt to solve the issue. It is to be noted, that whenever a User raises a “complaint” in a prescribed timeline, the payment is held back from the Merchant and be reversed as needed to the User account.
In case the Merchant rejects the return request of the User, and User raises a complaint, DigiMall (Complaint Management Unit) will attempt to mediate and resolve the complaint between both the parties. If the complaint is resolved in favor of the User, a refund will be provided once the product is returned to the Merchant. If the complaint is settled in favor of the Merchant, User is not entitled to any refund.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION & CONSENT
When you purchase something from DigiMall, as part of the buying and selling process we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we may also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We take responsibility for all the personal data (such as but not limited to, your name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth etc.) that you provide us with, that we obtain when you subscribe to our newsletter/blog or when you create an account or personal profile. With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request and expect. We keep a record of any purchase/s you make. This means both the partners and we can help to deal with any queries or problems you may have, and also so we can ensure that any information that we send to you is relevant.
WHAT WE STORE
We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you’ve had with any of the merchant's products on our website. Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes. Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time as per bank's processes. We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or for as long as we are required by policy & law.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
By proceeding to order, you allow us to share your personal information with third parties or merchants who perform services on our behalf (for example, make delivery of the product to you for which we would notify our partner/seller) or process authorized transactions.
We do not sell your information to any third party nor do we disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties. You must only submit to the Site information which is accurate as per bank's records and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. You undertake to treat personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties as we cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords.
CONSENT When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
User Protection Process:
The User Protection Process covers Users who are unable to successfully resolve their complaint with the Merchant or are not satisfied the resolution provided by the Merchant. User can file a complaint within 15 days from the date of delivery of the product. Any damage or loss to the product 15 days after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the User’s responsibility.
In case of a complaint where the Merchant is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, FBL Platform team will actively work towards reaching a resolution. Raising disputes against Merchant does not automatically entitle the User a refund or replacement for the product. FBL team & CMU (Complaint Management Unit) shall verify complaints so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine. Decisions made by DigiMall/ FBL under this Process shall be final and binding on Users and all parties
User understands that FBL has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, FBL can (and user hereby expressly authorize FBL to) disclose any information about User to law enforcement or other government officials, as FBL, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
To display the most interesting content to you on our platform(s), FBL will use data it holds about user’s favourite brands or products and so on. FBL will do so on the basis of user consent to receive app platform and/or for FBL platform to place cookies or similar technology on user device. With user consent, FBL will use user personal data, preferences and details of user transactions to keep user informed by email, web, text, telephone and through FBL call center about relevant products and services including tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.
PIP Installment Plan:
- Credit Card Limit of customer will be blocked by the amount equal to the price of product. However, only Equal Monthly Installments (EMI) will be charged to the customer as per selected installment plan.
- The orders remain valid until stock lasts with merchant.
- EMI will only be applicable if payment mode is selected as Faysal Bank Credit Card.
- Installment billed to cardholders on cycle date shall be included in minimum payment by said cardholder.
- If the cardholder pays less than the monthly minimum amount on the payment due date specified in the statement of account, the cardholder becomes liable to pay service fee/charges according to the terms and conditions.
- In case, the cardholder decides to cancel his/her PIP, the cardholder shall be liable to pay the pre-closure penalty i.e. 5% of remaining loan amount or Rs. 1,000 (whichever is higher).
- The Bank reserves the absolute right to accept/reject the request for conversion of the transaction to PIP.
DigiMall - Product Return Process
User can only return an unused item and in its original condition (as it was received by user) with proof. Returns are also subject to merchant policy and bank's policy. For Electronics and Accessories there will be a 24 Hours checking & replacement warranty (depending on the Merchant [seller] policy. If user product develops a fault within 24 hours from the day of receiving, user must return with proof, whereby DigiMall with support of merchant will exchange or refund it. After 24 hours, the product is reverted to official warranty, same shall be handed under the warranty to the service /warranty center of the manufacturer/merchant by the user for the respective Merchant (seller)
By original condition, it is meant:
1. User has kept all original packaging & labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
2. User has not used the product till date
3. The product contains no personal data and isn’t registered by the user
4. Where a product has been made to measure or personalized for user, we will be unable to refund or offer an exchange
General Returns - Eligibility
Following products will not be eligible for return, exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
1. Products Parts/Accessory missing on check by user and not notified immediately.
2. Wrong item ordered mistakenly by user
3. Products that have been unsealed (other than to inspect)
4. Products without original packaging or where it’s been returned in poor condition
5. Products that contain user personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
6. Perishable goods such as food items (Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, etc.).
7. Computer software vouchers that have been redeemed, or software that’s been opened
8. Personalized for user products, or made to user specific measurements (specifically clothing)
9. Damaged or Seal broken on Product
10. Clearance Products/Last in Stock Products
DigiMall replacement guidelines are valid for the following situations/circumstances:
• In case user is delivered the wrong product
• In case the product delivered to user has some defective or issue
Following are some specific exclusions from guidelines and FBL disclaim any liability, obligations whatsoever in nature in this regard, as follows:
1. Repair costs caused by external factors like viruses, faulty software, fire, theft, and weather
2. Water damage, for example if user phone was dropped in the sink or the pool
3. Image ghosting or screen burn. These can appear on a screen that's left operating for a prolonged period with either a still image or a channel constantly displaying a logo
4. Pixel spots. These are tiny dark or bright spots that may become visible on a screen
5. Digital television picture affected by any of the following: a misaligned or unsuitable aerial, climatic conditions, geographic location, poor quality or low strength broadcast signal
6. Consumables such as batteries, ink cartridges, storage media, rear projection television bulbs, fuses, light bulbs etc.
7. Battery-operated toys
8. If product has been used commercially/ business purposes (with exception of computers)
9. Data loss
10. Cosmetic damage such as cabinet trim, scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the product is unaffected
11. Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the price of the original item
12. Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product; and failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and/or installation guidelines
13. Deliberate damage or neglect of the product
14. Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers
15. Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
16. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Where should I go for my warranty claim?
Please refer to the manufacturer (or service center) details on the warranty card included with the product (if applicable). If there is no warranty card, user is advised to check the user manual, product packaging or call or email us with a complaint (if needed) i.e. if the product had warranty but the respective documents were not made available with the product
I lost my warranty card. How can I claim warranty?
Even if the user has lost the warranty card, they can still claim warranty by representing the DigiMall’s Merchant (Seller) purchase invoice to any authorized service center for the respective brand/product